4G LTE and IMS Performance
4G LTE and IMS deliver the next-generation of broadband mobile services, but also present a host of new challenges to communication providers. For example, the use of multiple vendor technologies and an exponential rise in network elements make gaining end-to-end visibility of performance in real-time more complex. Additionally, given regional variations in subscriber numbers, traffic volumes, and cell-site loading, network elements can be highly distributed.
Scale and distribution challenges also become more pronounced because LTE and IMS architectures collapse what had been two separate networks (voice and data) into a single all-IP system. The new system includes five, core, multi-vendor systems: radio access network, aggregation and backhaul, Ethernet packet core, MPLS transport/backbone, and the IMS core.
Traditional performance management solutions fall far short in their support of these new challenges because they rely on a centralized performance management database (PMDB) surrounded by collection, aggregation, and reporting components. This PMDB approach becomes a major bottleneck as networks grow and evolve, slows deployments and cripples ongoing operations.
Instead, communications providers like you need a next-generation performance management solution that supports orders of magnitude increases in scale with real-time visibility, as well as the rapid response demanded by wireless carriers for transitioning to commercial LTE services. SevOne offers that next generation solution for 4G LTE and IMS networks. SevOne technology has a proven global track record, being deployed and used by some of the world’s largest communication provider networks.
4G/LTE Performance Monitoring
- End-to-collection and real-time performance monitoring for 4G LTE and IMS networks.
- Immediate access to both real-time data as well as up to a year of raw data allows engineers to drill into the past with the same granularity as the present.
- Monitoring all of the components in the data path (including eNodeB, eNID, PGW, SGW, MME, PCRF, CSCF, HSS) independent of vendor or equipment type.
- Complete and immediate visibility needed to proactively monitor and troubleshoot any issue before it becomes service impacting.
- Ability to grow with unlimited scale based on the SevOne Cluster™ technology, and to meet demand in real time as customers and traffic grow.