SevOne Solutions for Enterprise Branch Offices
Enterprises are transitioning from MPLS to next generation SD-WAN services with Wi-Fi only access to deliver unmatched user experiences to network services and business critical applications to their increasingly mobile workforce. Transitions like this require visibility into the network of today and tomorrow. The SevOne Data Platform enables users to create the dashboards required for unparalleled visibility of today’s network along with the transition the next-generation branch of tomorrow
Mitigate Transitional Risk to SD-WANs
The SevOne SD-WAN Monitoring Solution gives enterprises and managed service providers real-time and historical visibility into their complete WAN infrastructures including both MPLS links and next-gen SD-WAN resources. With customizable, persona-based dashboards for network operations, network engineering and line of business owners, users can easily extend the solution for visibility across their entire service delivery path including enterprise Wi-Fi from campus to branch, software-defined data centers and more.
Transition to the Wi-Fi Enabled Branch Office
The SevOne Enterprise Wi-Fi Monitoring Solution provides complete Wi-Fi infrastructure visibility for the next generation branch office. This increased visibility provides automated insight into service quality from the wireless device into the wireless infrastructure, across the WAN to the datacenter and cloud-based services and applications required for today’s increasingly mobile workforce.
Enterprise Branch Office Services
SevOne offers a complete set of professional services to help your organization make the most of its SevOne investments, including:
- Implementation Services – Ensure your SevOne Solution is successfully implemented to meet your requirements.
- Post-Implementation Services – Engage with SevOne Professional Services for the life cycle of your project with a range of Business and Platform Optimization Services
- Custom Integration – Integration with your existing tools and solutions based on customer specific requirements
- Gold and Platinum Maintenance – A full suite of services from eSupport, Software Updates, 7x24 Technical Customer Assistance, 10-Day New Device and Log Certifications and more
- Customer Training – Increase your team’s effectiveness and on-going success with customer training sessions led by SevOne experts